What is “stewardship”? Stewardship is our annual commitment of time, talent, and treasure to support our Cathedral and her ministries. As stewards, we offer back to God the gifts that He has bestowed on us.
What does my stewardship contribution support? Your stewardship contribution helps to maintain our facilities and fund AGOC’s ministries, such as:
- Liturgies, Vespers, Holy Week services
- Sunday School and Oratorical Festival
- Junior and Senior GOYA, Hope & Joy
- AGOC Young Professionals
Is there a minimum financial contribution? No. Every contribution is greatly appreciated. Please give as generously as your circumstances permit.
Can I remain anonymous? Yes. Please contact AGOC Administrator Myka Evans at 832-242-9256 for more details.
Can I contribute my time and talents in addition to my financial support? We truly hope that you do. We are a vibrant Greek Orthodox community because of the involvement and commitment of our parishioners – let’s keep it that way!
How do I make my 2022 stewardship pledge?
- Online: pledge or pay online at www.agoc.org/donate/stewardship.
- By mail: mail your pledge card and payment to the Cathedral office.
- By phone: call AGOC Administrator, Myka Evans, at 832-242-9256.
Thank you to all who have made their 2022 pledge!
2022 Stewardship Committee
John and Seva Anaipakos, Chairs